This training was designed for yoga teachers looking to expand their knowledge, hone their craft and open themselves up to a blend of multiple yoga traditions and experiences. Our team of coaches are ready to help guide you to the next level of your career, offer their personal insight and wisdom on multiple topics and help you align and elevate your voice, as a student and teacher.
This advanced training is not for everyone. Who shouldn’t do this course? The teacher who doesn’t want to be STRETCHED. This course WILL ask you to stretch and extend yourself intellectually, emotionally, spiritually and physically. You will be bigger than you when you came.
Join us for one of the most in-depth trainings offered on the East Coast with some powerhouse teachers from all over the world. Leave with knowledge, wisdom and the understanding of your personal power + voice so that you can share it with others.
Pre-requisites: Completion of 200-hour training, teaching yoga part or full time for at least one year.
Professional + personal development – unlock your goals and passion to build an impactful career.
Crafting intentional workshops, private sessions + meaningful retreats.
Burnout + How to build (and maintain) a thriving yoga career.
Chanting, Mantras, Mudras, Myths and astrology that can be easily woven into any style of yoga class to enhance the understanding of yoga.
Align: Give energetic + physical support to your students through verbal and physical cues.
The Language of Yoga: Sanskrit
Special Populations; Pre+Post-natal
Restorative Yoga Training
Katonah Chair Training
Sequencing methodology – the why and the what of the practice.
Teaching effective + purposeful sequences for all of your students.
Crafting sequences that allow your students to grow + focus on anatomical + philosophical themes to weave throughout class.
Practice teaching modules with live coaching and feedback
Anatomy of Pranayama + Incorporating multiple pranayama’s to your classes.
Art of Touch + Ethics of Touch
Functional Movement + Safe Alignment
Strength, Stability + Longevity
Biomechanics of Yoga Asana
Principles of the practice: movement and engagement
Explore multiple meditation practices + incorporate them into your classes.
Ayurveda + The Divine Feminine.
Human Design + The Doshas.
Intuitive Herbalism + Self Care.
Personal + Professional Development – on and off the mat.
Discover the stories + myths behind Asanas
Deep dive into the Yoga Sutras + confidently craft themes for your students to take off their mats
Study various teachings from early texts – The Upanishads, The Bhagavad Gita + Hatha Yoga Pradipka
Examine the energetics + subtle body anatomy through the Chakra system.
Dani Reidy is a 500 E-RYT who has taught thousands of hours of yoga around the world since 2014. She began her yoga journey through Baptiste Yoga and discovered a passion for the rigorous nature of the asana. She learned quickly that she admired the more subtle realms of the practice and dove deep into studying the energetics and philosophy, which she continues to diligently learn.
She values being a student first and is curious about the physiological and psychological components of the practice so she can assist herself and others to self regulate in moments of challenge. Dani is proud to have trained with and continues to be inspired by her teachers, Baron Baptiste, Elena Brower, and Ally Bogard. Dani has studied in India with Laughing Lotus teachers, Ali Cramer and Deborah Langley, is certified in the psychology of the chakras from teacher nd author Anodea Judith, and has trained with Abbie Galvin in Katonah Yoga. She is currently studying with Rod Stryker.
Ciara Desmond is a 500-Hour E-RYT, Founder + Chief Yoga Officer of Wicked Om Yoga + Ayurvedic Wellness Coach.
Ciara has been a part of the health + wellness community for the last 10 years in multiple capacities and through multiple fitness formats. She is super passionate about movement and health and has more than 5000 hours of teaching and more than 2000 hours of training under her belt.
She is currently enrolled in another 300-Hour Teacher Training focused on Ayurveda, Tantra + The Divine Feminine with Katie Silcox through Shakti Yoga School and will be graduating this December as an Ayurvedic Wellness Coach.
Ciara is super passionate about yoga, movement and wellness and thrives on sharing her knowledge and watching teachers grow – personally and professionally. She cannot wait to connect with you and watch you t h r i v e.
1. This training develops holistic students, teachers, and leaders of the yogic system. We are dedicated to facilitating transformative learning experiences not only through a rigorous curriculum, but immersive yogic technique, and self-study. We provide a safe space to build a foundation of studentship which empowers leaders personally and professionally. Through an in-depth approach to yoga, infused with tradition, joy and curiosity, we use inquiry as the foundation for our learning process. This program serves as a resource for our own personal awakening and integrity.
2. Navigating the course work, we hold ourselves and our cohort responsible for embracing growth through self-examination, and conscious conversations. Students of our training will learn how to develop their practice while simultaneously being invited to elevate their teaching.
3. This advanced training is for those who are ready to expand. Through this training you will gain insights that will change the way you see the practice and the reach of yoga. Gain a new quality of clarity and sophistication to your teaching. We will honor tradition and share the wisdom of all of the ones that came before us. You're invited to be a part of the journey. Join us.
1. Students have the opportunity to sign up for individual modules within our 300-hour training program. This option offers you the flexibility to choose your training schedule and can be more affordable.
2. Please note, all sessions will be recorded so that you can learn on your own time. Upon receipt of your registration, you will receive access to our content page where you will be asked to create a login. Each module's content will be available for 6 months post launch date.
3. Module Investment: You will not be turned away due to funds. All are welcome. Please contact us to suggest new pricing.
Yes! Each module is made up of 50-hours of content and Yoga Alliance certified.
1. Yes! We offer up to $1000 in savings for our BIPOC community.
2. Taking yoga outside the studio to communities underrepresented in a typical yoga class is key to creating a diverse range of teaching voices – so all students can feel represented in the classroom.
3. We are fully committed to making yoga accessible to EVERYONE in our community. Please help us spread the word about this opportunity!
4. Requirements for Scholarship Applicants
This scholarship is intended for students who:
A. self-identify as Black, Indigenous, or Person of Color.
B. have a consistent practice and commitment to yoga.
C. have a desire to teach yoga.
D. are able to attend all dates of the training.
YAY! We are so excited to be a part of this amazing journey with you. Please fill out an application here. You will hear back from us within 48-hours.
Self-identify as Black, Indigenous, or Person of Color.
Have a consistent practice and commitment to yoga.
Have a desire to teach yoga.
Are able to attend all dates of the training.
Taking yoga outside the studio to communities underrepresented in a typical yoga class is key to creating
a diverse range of teaching voices – so all students can feel represented in the classroom.
We are fully committed to making yoga accessible to EVERYONE in our community.
Please help us spread the word about this opportunity!
Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly.