Join us for this amazing yoga, wellness and adventure retreat on the beautiful island of Galapagos! We’ll be staying at the Semilla Verde Boutique Hotel for 8 days and 7 nights.
This retreat includes a daily yoga practice, 1-2 workshops, all meals, airport transfers, and all the must-do trips such as Bartolomé and North Seymour Islands as well as lava tunnels, cloud forest, beach hiking and sea kayaking in secluded bays. There will be the chance to swim with sea lions and penguins, spot flamingos, marine iguanas, blue footed boobies and even sharks; this UNESCO World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve offers the perfect melding of yoga and an unblemished example of a wild and natural world.
✨Sky View Room – premium room in the new Finch wing. King bed plus twin bed can be added.
✨Ocean View Room – extra spacious room located in the main building, top floor. Queen bed, large bath & private terrace. RESERVED
✨Forrest View Room – Main Building mid level, private terrace and great views. Queen bed plus twin can be added.
✨Sunrise Room – –in the new Finch wing, a lovely room with terrace and a King or 2 twin beds
✨Sunset Room –in the new Finch wing, a lovely room with terrace and a King or 2 twin beds.
✨Tortoise Pond (upstairs) – In the main building, 2 twins beds and small private terrace.
✨Tortoise Pond – Downstairs room with 1 queen or 2 twin beds.
✨Plantation View Room Double –Downstairs room with 1 queen or 2 twin beds.
✨Garden View– Downstairs room with 2 twin beds.
– 8 days/ 7 nights at Semilla Verde Boutique Hotel (single and double occupancy available)
– 1-2 yoga classes per day centered on the Chakras – Vinyasa Flow in the morning and Restorative/Yin in the afternoon/evening led by Ciara Desmond
– Daily meditation and gratitude practice
– Naturalist accompanied visit to the Charles Darwin Station
– Naturalist accompanied day trip with snorkeling to Bartolomé Island
– Naturalist accompanied day trip with snorkeling to two of the following three: Santa Fe, South Plazas or North Seymour Islands
– Snorkeling and swimming on all day tour boat excursions
– Naturalist accompanied Highland Tour (pit craters, lava tunnels and cloud forest and wild tortoises)
– Kayaking excursion on Tortuga Bay or Garrapatero Beach
– 3 meals per day (alcohol and sodas not included)
– 1 or 2 meals in a local restaurant (alcohol and sodas not included)
– All applicable sales and hotel taxes
– Transfers to and from the Baltra airport (GPS)
– Professional photographs documenting the trip so you can fully enjoy your self!
A $525 (includes taxes & fees) non-refundable deposit required to reserve your space (goes towards the total above).
• Monthly Payment plans available
• 50% of payment due by 9/1/2019
• 100% of payment due by 12/1/2019
Come alone and make new friends (we’ll place you in a room with another fabulous human!) or grab a group and book rooms together.
* Flights to/from Ecuador/Baltra airport
* Offsite meals, snacks, beverages (if not already included)
* $20 US Migration Card fee
* $100 US Galapagos National Park fee.
* Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
* Gratuity (Not required but encouraged)