Immerse yourself in the beauty of Mykonos! Discover all the island has to offer and deepen your yoga practice. Join Kymberly Fountain and Ciara Desmond, Owner of Wicked Om Yoga, for an amazing retreat that is the perfect blend of activity and relaxation! Enjoy a week-long adventure in our private villa with a private chef, daily yoga classes suitable for all levels, daily intention setting focused on the Chakras, a 2-hour Restorative Workshop, morning guided meditations and more!
Located on the North-West coast of Mykonos in Fanari, the beautiful villa is only a few miles from the airport, Agios Stefanos beach, the port, the city and super market. It is in a wind protected area where you can enjoy sunset views here every evening during class! Nestled in a peaceful area, the villa boasts incredible views and includes a private infinity pool that offers a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea. Rejuvenate and relax with us on this 7-night adventure where you can do as much or as little as you’d like – it’s your holiday after all!.
We only have 2 rooms left – check out the available rooms left and reach out to learn more about our last minute savings!
Main house includes one bedroom with a queen bed, bathroom, living/dining room with double sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, separate private entrance and private veranda.
1 bedroom guest house on the lower level with king bed, en-suite bathroom, and a separate private entrance independent from the main house.
• 7 nights in a luxurious private villa with sea views
• Welcome Celebration & Goal Setting
• Morning Power Vinyasa Flow / Evening Restorative Yin practice
• Delicious, healthy breakfast & dinner prepared daily by a private chef
• Guided hike around Mykonos with transportation and lunch
• Catamaran Sailing Tour with swim/snorkel, lunch and unlimited drinks
• Delos and Rhenia Islands boat trip & Guided tour of historical Delos site with Lunch
• Group Day trip from Platys Gialos Beach to Paradise Beach
• Group Day trip to explore & shop in Mykonos
• Farewell Dinner & Party
• Daily Housekeeping
• All Transportation for planned excursions & planned airport transfer
• Our very own photographer on site all week so you can stay present and enjoy the trip!
A $515 (includes taxes & fees) non-refundable deposit required to reserve your space (goes towards the total above).
• Payment plans available
• 50% of payment due by 5/1/2019
• 100% of payment due by 10/1/2019
Come alone and make new friends (we’ll place you in a room with another fabulous human!) or grab a group and book rooms together.
1) Flights to/from Mykonos
2) Travelers Insurance
3) Optional Excursions/Ad-Ons: Bike Tour with Yummy Pedals, Wine Tasting at Mykonos Vioma Organic Farm, Windsurfing Lesson, Cooking Class and more!
4) Offsite Meals, Snacks & Beverages (unless specified)